Dreamin'
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2018   #1
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 5330088
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Dreamin'

Oh Yeah, Dream on! .

Old 07-09-2018   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1316338
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: Dreamin'

That is our cat's favorite pass time. They always look so comfortable and tranquil.
whaas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018   #3
Photocamel Master

Yours is a pretty cool cat too. Looks like he just swallowed the cream!
pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018   #4
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1316338
Editing OK?: Ask first

I assume that your talking about the kitten in my avatar. That was a polydactyl kitten named Crockett that we had in foster care quite a few years ago. He was cleaning himself when I captured the pose. He, his five littermates, and his mother were all polydactyl. They all got adopted very quickly after returning them to the shelter. Do you have any more photos of your ginger cat?
whaas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018   #5
Photocamel Master

Yes, I was referring to your avatar and I'd never heard the phrase, polydactyl kitten, until your mention of it; I Googled it, how interesting. Unfortunately no more photos of Ginger.
He is a house cat, belongs to my neighbour and is never allowed out so he sits by the window and watches the world go by. I will keep my eyes open, perhaps he'll do a runner one day!
But I did get a shot of Ginger's bro, "Buddie" who also is a great sun lover.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets »

Share this topic: