Best Pals
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2016   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 750031
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No
Default Best Pals

My 13-year-old adopted grandson is spending the weekend with me. He's a gifted young man. He's extremely intelligent with an IQ off the charts! He loves history, especially anything concerning WWII. Our conversations are very enjoyable as he's more intelligent than most adults I come in contact with! But, I digress.

Last night, we were watching the movie "Enemy at the Gates," and he was curled up in the loveseat with my little 17-year-old Scotty, "Buckwheat" next to him. The photo op was just too good to pass up.

Taken with a Pentax Kx using a SMC Pentax DA 50mm f:1.8 lens. ISO 1600, 1/15th @ f:2.5.

Old 12-04-2016   #2
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 333
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Best Pals

Very nice. This will be a shot the young "master" will treasure years from now. The DOF works great fro this shot.
northman93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016   #3
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 750031
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No

Quote:
Originally Posted by northman93 View Post
Very nice. This will be a shot the young "master" will treasure years from now. The DOF works great fro this shot.
Thanks for the comments. He's either growing up too fast.... or I'm getting too old too soon!
Old 12-04-2016   #4
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 199623261
Editing OK?: Yes

A nice family shot.
Old 12-11-2016   #5
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1349815
Editing OK?: Ask First

Great pic

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets »

Share this topic: