Bella and Gunner
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2016   #1
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1349815
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Bella and Gunner

Here Bella is telling me what Gunner did wrong that day
NQ1A6981 by randy clark, on Flickr

l&-5mͲsj|Eq]"Ρ#6hƧجj7:'98hJL5UYT _dϷ. @޸uv,<y@OCsEjӶUJXl|]4x\FrHyO'˥dwP>#Ȫ\0$PV -Z0QO$Mk=m{fjL[%G)Y> }@42vbL:otX-x5 by randy clark, on Flickr

Gunner on the couch "i cant believe she is saying that..."
NQ1A6963 by randy clark, on Flickr
"Honest it wasn't me"
NQ1A6958 by randy clark, on Flickr
"Ha I told you...."
NQ1A6962 by randy clark, on Flickr

Old 03-06-2016   #2
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 3747351
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Bella and Gunner

You caught some really cute expressions. It looks like you used flash which makes the photos a bit harsh and the eyes green. Bella and Gunner are awesome anyway. You have two great dogs.
GrayCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016   #3
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1349815
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Bella and Gunner

Thanks yes I realized I had the flash pointed at them and not up at the ceiling. Will have to try and remember... Appreciate you commenting

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets »

Share this topic: