Tribute To Our Pets - Page 11
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2013   #101
Former Camel

CamelKarma: 25087
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Tribute To Our Pets

WOW!!!! What a "Fox" he was. Fox was a truly handsome gentleman. Just a STUNNING photo of your best friend...Thanks for sharing

Tom in OK

Last edited by tlbuljac; 10-29-2013 at 09:51 PM.. Reason: Correct spelling
tlbuljac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013   #102
Former Camel

What a beautiful loyal friend Tank must have been for you. He is certainly a handsome fella. Those who have never owed a dog (or any pet) have no idea what having their "Unconditional Love" means to those of us who do. Nothing can replace the friendship and love of a true companion. I'm so sorry that you had to say goodbye after five short but memorable loving years. I'm sure he is in your heart forever and ever......From one who's been there too, Tom in OK
Old 11-15-2013   #103
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 715646
Editing OK?: Yes

Big loss to our household. Tag was put down this morning. Had a herniated disk in her back, quickly becoming paralysed on her back end. Surgery was not guaranteed, and meds weren't working. She was a great, gentle dog, will be dearly missed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tag - bullmastiff.jpg (100.0 KB, 86 views)

~~All who wander are not lost~~
~~Some people feel the rain, others just get wet~~ Bob Dylan
Pojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013   #104
Former Camel

Such a beautiful girl she was. I know your heart is filled with pain for the loss of this sweet looking young lady. She's no longer suffering and waiting for you at that "Rainbow Bridge". Having this photo will keep you close forever....
Old 11-15-2013   #105
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 715646

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlbuljac View Post
Such a beautiful girl she was. I know your heart is filled with pain for the loss of this sweet looking young lady. She's no longer suffering and waiting for you at that "Rainbow Bridge". Having this photo will keep you close forever....
Thanks, tlbuljac, for the kind words.

~~All who wander are not lost~~
~~Some people feel the rain, others just get wet~~ Bob Dylan
Pojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013   #106
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 300223

I am so sad for your loss. I know the feeling all too well. I have had to put down three wonderful cats in my time. I currently have none, but only because I have told the wife we have to wait a year before getting another cat of our own. However, my son's cats from downstairs have made our home a place of refuge! I am constantly opening the door for at least two of my son's cats, much as I did for my own two cats! I am still a doorman for two cats that are not my own!

I guess I have nothing to complain about!
Old 11-28-2013   #107
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 639568

We are saddened this weekend because our dear oldest girl is suffering from kidney failure and we are just trying to make her comfortable.

She has shown us great courage during adversity many times. She had the dread dachshund spinal problems with surgery when she was only 4. There was a chance she wouldn't walk again but did, and still loved to run although much, much slower.

She was the smallest yet the boss of the other two pups, a boy and a younger, full sized dachshund girl.

I'm going to miss her more than I can say.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cover photo.jpg (59.9 KB, 52 views)
Linda G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013   #108
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 2290
Editing OK?: Ask first

I am so sorry about your little dog. I have had to do the same step you will be approaching very soon.I have done a lot of research on what happens to out pets when they pass.Throughout all the research I have found that we will be reunited with our beloved pets when we pass.God Bless you and you little dog.
BooBoos21497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013   #109
Former Camel

Such a beautiful and adorable looking sweet young lady. Watching them grow from a young puppy so full of life and energy to that of an elder senior whose age sometimes brings unwanted pain and health problems. They never seem to complain while enduring their pain, their only goal in life is to provide us with "Unconditional Love" and do so willingly. I am saddened for your pain as I too have been there before and its never easy to have to say good bye. You have a lovely photo of your sweetheart and I know she will forever be in your heart. She will no doubt be waiting anxiously for you at The Rainbow Bridge. You have my heartfelt sympathy....
Tom in OK
Old 12-02-2013   #110
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 300223

We, as photographers, try to capture the lives of our clients to make money. As human beings, we try to capture our lives for our families. Our pets are often better examples of loving family members, as they are lovers that love unconditionally. Great examples to live by, but rarely by humans. I know that is a sad idea, but a wonderful ideal.

I have had a very few cats that were of the ideal. I remember them as my friends, and even better as friends with my father. He, in his dying days looked forward to coming home from the hospital and seeing our good buddy, Mario. When Mario hadn't been in the house the first day my Dad was home, he said, "I've been home for a whole day, but I haven't seen my Mario!"

I immediately got Mario in to see him. My Dad was very happy to see him.

Pleasure from our pets is not just for ourselves. They are family members. And family members expect to see other family members in times of trouble.

I know your pain. I wish I didn't.

Love and sympathy to you and yours.

DAVE PROUTY is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets »

Share this topic: