Some new additions to my Pentax arsenal!
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2016   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 750031
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No
Default Some new additions to my Pentax arsenal!

Within the past few weeks, I've had the good fortune to come across some lenses that I just couldn't pass up. Yep, I'll fess up.... I've got LBA in a bad way! But, what the heck! I'm single and don't have to justify ANYTHING to ANYONE. So, here's what I've added.

1. SMC Pentax-M 50mm f:4 macro lens. Virtually like new. Although it's just a 1:2
Macro ratio, it's incredibly sharp and it has the famous Pentax-M quality build to
it. Love the long focus throw. SMC Pentax-M 50mm F4 Macro Reviews - M Prime Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

2. SMC Pentax-F 50mm f:1.4 lens. Again, looks nearly new, with no exterior
cosmetic issues and only a very minor amount of internal dust. Auto focus is fast
and very accurate. Sharp as the proverbial tack and the bokeh is absolutely
STUNNING! It's a nice addition to my other fifties.
SMC Pentax-F 50mm F1.4 Reviews - F Prime Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

3. SMC Pentax-F 70-210mm f:4 - 5.6. I already had one of these, but it came in a
bundle with the F-50mm. A great lens that is sharper than the reviews would
have you believe.... or at least my copy is! SMC Pentax-F 70-210mm F4-5.6 Reviews - F Zoom Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

4. SMC Pentax-A 50mm f:2.8 Macro lens. Again, only a 1:2 macro, but the "A"
version is famous for it's extreme sharpness.... and it certainly lived up to it's
reputation! A very solidly built, older lens. SMC Pentax-A 50mm F2.8 Macro Reviews - A Prime Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

5. Sigma 17-50mm f:2.8 EX DC HSM. I have the SMC Pentax-DA 16-45mm f:4 lens,
but the price was very reasonable (CHEAP!) and I liked the wider aperture. It
was exceptionally clean, and came in the factory box! Wowie Zowie! Is this
thing sharp! An amazing lens!
SMC Pentax-DA 16-45mm F4 Reviews - DA Zoom Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

Dewman is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax »

Share this topic: