SMC Pentax-DA 18-135mm ED AL {IF}DC WR lens
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2016   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 750031
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No
Default SMC Pentax-DA 18-135mm ED AL {IF}DC WR lens

I didn't make up all the acronyms on the lens.... really, I didn't! But, regardless, I've got to say, this is one heck of a nice lens! I love the DC focusing. Fast and silent and spot-on every time! It's a very sharp lens, a feature I tend to put first and foremost.

I've found that the focal length range is almost perfect for most of the type photography I find myself engaged in. I love the color rendition, too. Not much about it I can find fault with. Seven rounded aperture blades makes for a very smooth bokeh and I appreciate the quick shift feature every time I use it! And, to top it all off, it's water-resistant!

This is the first lens I've ever owned (or used) that has a DC focusing motor and I really like it. For any of you who don't own this lens and have some money that's burning a hole in your pocket, I can't think of a better way of spending it!

SMC Pentax-DA 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 ED AL [IF] DC WR Reviews - DA Zoom Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

Dewman is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax »

Share this topic: