First K-1 Shot
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2016   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 1272647
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default First K-1 Shot

The first image from the K-1 with my old SMC Pentax-A 70-210 f/4 Macro @ 210mm. Cropped to 8 1/2 x 11 but full image height. The cropped image jpg is 17.5 Mb. Also posted in the Pets forum.

The only limitation in my photo gear is ME!
wtlwdwgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016   #2
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 750031
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No
Default Re: First K-1 Shot

Hi Steve! How do you like the new camera now that you've had time to form a reasonable opinion of it? I've been kicking the idea around of buying one, but I'm so pleased with my K-30's and K-50's that I'd be hard pressed to turn loose of them! I have two of each, as well as three KX's. All have proven to be superb cameras and I've not once, even after well over 10K shots, have I had any problems with the aperture arm on the K-50 as described by a lot of the guys on Pentax Forum. All it takes is a couple of people out of literally thousands and they will make a gigantic mountain out of a relatively small mole hill. Anyway, glad to see you here.

Dewman (Dewey)
Old 08-03-2016   #3
Llama

CamelKarma: 1216782
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: First K-1 Shot

Nice shot Steve; how do you like the K1? i have heard a lot of good things of the K1, have you run it through the iso ranges? the detail looks good, tell me more, tell me more

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax »

Share this topic: