New Pentax K3-II - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2015   #11
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 596039
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: New Pentax K3-II

if only i am going to buy a dslr type camera body my choice would only be the following (in no particular order):

Pentax KS-2 (only if im considering buying a brand new body)
Pentax K5iiS (for a pre-owned body, this would be the most perfect for my needs as i would be able to use my current battery grip on my older K-7)
Sony A77 (for a pre-owner body other than a pentax brand, the most lens mount that i have are a-mount so this is just a natural choice for me).

but problem right now is, i'm in the transition stage from DSLR to mirrorless as i do think that mirrorless system would be more suited to my type of shots that i take and i like the option of having small camera bodies..
post whatever is in your mind no matter how unbearable it is to others, no matter if they are in authority, or a forum bully or simply a sour troll. In the end you can't please everyone and may annoy some but that is what a forum should be, an open discussion complete with trolls all over.
moodless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015   #12
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 192638
Editing OK?: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodless View Post
if only i am going to buy a dslr type camera body my choice would only be the following (in no particular order):

Pentax KS-2 (only if im considering buying a brand new body)
Pentax K5iiS (for a pre-owned body, this would be the most perfect for my needs as i would be able to use my current battery grip on my older K-7)
Sony A77 (for a pre-owner body other than a pentax brand, the most lens mount that i have are a-mount so this is just a natural choice for me).

but problem right now is, i'm in the transition stage from DSLR to mirrorless as i do think that mirrorless system would be more suited to my type of shots that i take and i like the option of having small camera bodies..
Be careful what you wish for. I have gone mirrorless and enjoy the experience (Fuji); however, the AF in all mirrorless systems leaves much to be desired. The Fuji lenses are incredible and on par with the best of Pentax, IMHO, and having used some of the finest Pentax glass. I do miss my Pentax stuff, and will be adding a K3 body later this year. Don
dhaphotography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016   #13
Llama

CamelKarma: 1216782
Editing OK?: No

Here are a couple of shots from the K 3II

File Type: jpg _IMG0603_sm.jpg (486.8 KB, 9 views)
cmillc22 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax »

Share this topic: