Vintage Pentax LX score two Mint ones.
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2014   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Llama

CamelKarma: 346689
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Vintage Pentax LX score two Mint ones.

Sweet!

Old 11-21-2014   #2
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 199623261
Default Re: Vintage Pentax LX score two Mint ones.

Looks to be in Nice shape.
Looking forward to seeing some shots from this beauty.
Old 11-21-2014   #3
Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfd View Post
Looks to be in Nice shape.
Looking forward to seeing some shots from this beauty.
I hope I ever get around to it. I did load some 400 ASA b&W film into one of them and I will try to shoot a roll at least for testing purposes. Really good Film stuff sure is cheap these days.
Old 11-21-2014   #4
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 1099193
Editing OK?: No

Very cool!

Last night, I made a list of things I'm allowed to spend money on. Been overspending on old cameras and stuff lately.
Old 11-25-2014   #5
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 596039

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclohexane View Post
Very cool!

Last night, I made a list of things I'm allowed to spend money on. Been overspending on old cameras and stuff lately.
well the good thing about old lenses, camera and stuff are they are mostly sold dirt cheap, on rare occasion you would find a gem or 2 which is worth more than the price you paid for it.

i prefer old lenses basically because they are built to last, has few or no electronics which means it can easily be disassembled and cleaned.

hopefully though, i can afford a mirrorless fullframe like the a7 so that i can adapt all these old lenses i have purchased online the past few months..right now im using it on a few apsc bodies.
post whatever is in your mind no matter how unbearable it is to others, no matter if they are in authority, or a forum bully or simply a sour troll. In the end you can't please everyone and may annoy some but that is what a forum should be, an open discussion complete with trolls all over.
moodless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014   #6
Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodless View Post
well the good thing about old lenses, camera and stuff are they are mostly sold dirt cheap, on rare occasion you would find a gem or 2 which is worth more than the price you paid for it.

i prefer old lenses basically because they are built to last, has few or no electronics which means it can easily be disassembled and cleaned.

hopefully though, i can afford a mirrorless fullframe like the a7 so that i can adapt all these old lenses i have purchased online the past few months..right now im using it on a few apsc bodies.
B&H has the A7 on Sale for 1200. That is a insane price for this camera.
Old 12-04-2014   #7
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 596039

well, the body of an almost mint pre-owned A7 here in SG can go as low as US$950.00 and a new one would be around the same price or just slightly higher than as what B&H is selling if converted to local currency.

anyway im still waiting for the release of the A7II locally as that would mean another set of a7 owners dumping their a7 at much lower price than current deals.
post whatever is in your mind no matter how unbearable it is to others, no matter if they are in authority, or a forum bully or simply a sour troll. In the end you can't please everyone and may annoy some but that is what a forum should be, an open discussion complete with trolls all over.
moodless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015   #8
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 1438530
Editing OK?: Ask First

Good score on the Fujinon 55 f1.8 too

The EBC built Fujinons are the Canon L lenses of yesteryear, and sharp as a shark. I had the same m42 mount lens on my Pentax K when i was shooting Pentax DSLR. Excellent piece of glass without a doubt

Nikon D610 +
Nikon D7000 + Nikon AF-S 500mm f/4D IF-ED II + Tamron 70-300 VC + Tamron 90 f2.8 + Tokina 11-16 + Giottos/Velbon/Manfrotto Tripods/Monopod + Meike SB900 flash
Bootstrap Bill is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax »

Share this topic: