Pentax 645D users? - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2013   #11
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 199623261
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Pentax 645D users?

You might want to talk to Pentax about the issue if your 645D is still under warranty.
Old 06-09-2013   #12
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 1374
Editing OK?: Ask first

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfd View Post
You might want to talk to Pentax about the issue if your 645D is still under warranty.
From what I understand, this is completely normal with this particular camera. Pentax provides the "map pixels" menu option to resolve it. If you send this in for warranty work, it goes to Japan...and from the reports I've read, it doesn't really resolve anything. It's just a matter of knowing how to work with this particular camera.
Ed Endicott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014   #13
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 1508066

Has anyone looked at getting the new 645z? 51 MP and cheaper then when the D came out. Weather sealed so should be good for landscapes.
Tinstafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014   #14
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 199623261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinstafl View Post
Has anyone looked at getting the new 645z? 51 MP and cheaper then when the D came out. Weather sealed so should be good for landscapes.
The new 645Z has very impressive specs for sure. A bit out of my budget limits though.
Old 06-18-2014   #15
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 596039
Editing OK?: No

even the k3 is out of my budget.. although a pre-owned k5 is already in my budget if i ever replace my K7 although i am already tempted on looking at the pre-owned k5ii which is also nearing my budget for an upgrade..

post whatever is in your mind no matter how unbearable it is to others, no matter if they are in authority, or a forum bully or simply a sour troll. In the end you can't please everyone and may annoy some but that is what a forum should be, an open discussion complete with trolls all over.
moodless is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax »

Share this topic: