any of you folks have
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012   #1
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 400158
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default any of you folks have

the Pentax 100-300mm FA lens f-4.7-5.6 am wondering how good I have read a lot of page's on the and have found the it gets a good reputation
for shoot :

Old 03-02-2012   #2
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 901196
Default Re: any of you folks have

Nope , Lauren , have you googled on IMAGES TAKEN WITH PENTAX 100-300mm FA lens f-4.7-5.6?

i did but found many of the lens it self but non real shots
how is the K10D doing then is it recouverd and repaired or did you retire it for something else?
Old 03-03-2012   #3
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 400158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
Nope , Lauren , have you googled on IMAGES TAKEN WITH PENTAX 100-300mm FA lens f-4.7-5.6?

i did but found many of the lens it self but non real shots
how is the K10D doing then is it recouverd and repaired or did you retire it for something else?
K10D still going strong , as to the 100-300mm F-4.7-5.8 I have tried many forums and come up with is a good lens , but the major complaint
is the plastic rear mounting and some say the lens has a hard time with AF ? thats why I posted to see what the people would say here:
thanks dirk
seawolf66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012   #4
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 901196

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf66 View Post
K10D still going strong , as to the 100-300mm F-4.7-5.8 I have tried many forums and come up with is a good lens , but the major complaint
is the plastic rear mounting and some say the lens has a hard time with AF ? thats why I posted to see what the people would say here:
thanks dirk
Personally a lot of my lenses have plastic mounts , shure metal is nicer but that has nothing to do with the optics.

yeah Lauren i can imagine that it may hunt more because 5.8 is not light sensative and if you were to put a tc between it , would definately make things worse

that is how I see it

Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax »

Share this topic: