Vivitar Lenses
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2012   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Vivitar Lenses

Hello all. I don't know if this is a question for here but Ill try.. I have a Asahi Pentax, but my question is I have 3 ( 28mm. 85-205mm and 400mm) lenses and was wondering if these would fit on any modern day cameras? I can't find anywhere that tells me.

they are really nice lenses so it'd be awesome if I could find a awesome camera to put them with. Im looking for somethinh to take pictures with on my trip in Korea.

Old 02-19-2012   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 31066
Default Re: Vivitar Lenses

I understand how you feel about your Vivitar lenses. I have a Vivitar 28mm lens (mounted on camera on right) for my Pentax cameras that was such an excellent performer that I bought the following adapters so I could use it on my Nikon cameras (film and digital) and my Olympus Ep-1 compact digital:

M42 to Nikon F mount adapter

M42 to m4/3 lens adapter

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11336821@N00/5616852552/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pentax Spotmatic 04 sml.JPG (119.4 KB, 34 views)
Narsuitus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012   #3
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Default Re: Vivitar Lenses

Yeah, I just found converters, which is nice to be able to use such a nice lens for just starting out.
Nice picture, I have the one on the left. got it for free at a garage sell with the lenses.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax »

Share this topic:

Tags
lense, pentax, vivitar