pentax sv seized light meter
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2011   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Unhappy pentax sv seized light meter

While on a trip to wild and woolly wale I found a Pentax sv film camera in a charity shop(well it was for a good charity !) , Having used and fallen in love with the camera I decided to buy a clip on light meter ,when It arrived it appears that the film speed dial is seized solid and is stuck on 800 asa or there abouts . has any one else come across this problem ,is it an easy Fix ?
http://photocamel.com/forum/images/smilies/sad.gif

Old 11-23-2011   #2
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 901196
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: pentax sv seized light meter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagan View Post
While on a trip to wild and woolly wale I found a Pentax sv film camera in a charity shop(well it was for a good charity !) , Having used and fallen in love with the camera I decided to buy a clip on light meter ,when It arrived it appears that the film speed dial is seized solid and is stuck on 800 asa or there abouts . has any one else come across this problem ,is it an easy Fix ?
http://photocamel.com/forum/images/smilies/sad.gif
Hi Do you have pictures of the light meter and can you open it to see if something is in the way ?

Remember exactly what screw was where and only look and take a picture not trying to clean it yet (tell also what tools you have to clean it)

Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Pentax »

Share this topic: