Meyer Optik Bokeh Comparisons
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Other Cameras and Lenses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2016   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 1941137
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Meyer Optik Bokeh Comparisons

I'm on a Meyer Optik tear here. Is the Bokeh effect almost the same with a Primotar or Orestor as the Trioplan? I've seen the results of the Trioplan, but the cost of even a used one is almost 3 times that of the Primotar or the Orestor. I'll buy the Trioplan if I need to, but I just want to be sure my money goes on a lens that is the only one with the unique quality.

Old 08-17-2017   #2
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 596039
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: Meyer Optik Bokeh Comparisons

may i know what focal length are you considering?
post whatever is in your mind no matter how unbearable it is to others, no matter if they are in authority, or a forum bully or simply a sour troll. In the end you can't please everyone and may annoy some but that is what a forum should be, an open discussion complete with trolls all over.
moodless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017   #3
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 1469207
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Meyer Optik Bokeh Comparisons

Seeing as how it has been several months since ransom63 posted his question and hasn't been heard from on the Camel in about two months, most likely he has abandoned this thread.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Other Cameras and Lenses »

Share this topic: