how much is this SLR worth
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Other Cameras and Lenses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2006   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 13
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default how much is this SLR worth

hey guys

i have an old Pentax SF1 SLR camera which i do knot need anymore works great except has a broken LCD screen. ..comes with a 50mm autofocus lense..dont really know how much these go for now a days

how much for the body, how much for the lens...* * in canadian dollars please thankss

Canon Rebel XT 18-55mm
Panasonic Lumix FZ-30
CRITIQUE ALL MY PICTURES
xxx19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #2
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Default Re: how much is this SLR worth

not much. i had mine go bad. i found a sf1n on ebay for $60. i have parts for yours, is you want to sell it.
hitechrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006   #3
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 14

XXX19,
Like mentioned above, it's probably not worth a whole lot. I had a similar situation about a year ago. I knew I wasn't going to get much out of it. It had more sentimental value to me then what it was really worth. So I decided to see if I could get some kid into photography with it. I contacted the local high school to see if any student in there photography class needed a camera. They were happy to take it off my hands and hopefully I helped someone along in there love for photography.

Just a thought.

Jim
dstegjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007   #4
Former Camel

CamelKarma: 460
Editing OK?: No

Unfortunately....not worth much at all....I'd give you $25 bucks C for the lens...........I know that's almost insulting but that's about where the market is these days.....cheers.....Bob.....(in Canada too)

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Other Cameras and Lenses »

Share this topic: