Hey sweetie, y0u wanna attr@ct chick at the club?
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2006   #1
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 428
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Hey sweetie, y0u wanna attr@ct chick at the club?

Ya just gotta love spam...

Hey sweetie, y0u wanna attr@ct chick at the club? Try Ultr@ Allure pheromones!FjDF8G
So, is this like deer urine or something?

-@ttract women of all @ge$ Th@t could be kind of, you know... icky, no th@nkyou!
-Excite w0men before even talking to them Hell, anybody can do that by wearing a goalie mask and carrying a chainsaw!
-Make women want to sleep with you immediately No thanks, they fall asleep easy enough, keeping'em awake is my problem.
-Millions of men are already using them! Yeah, they have for centuries, but we're trying to quit, feminism, equal work for equal pay, all that stuff.
-Proven to work! Better than deer urine?

Only we have large discounts!

They are having a huge sale right now, check out the site for all the info.

Everybody I know has got a couple bottles of this stuff, it simply works! Wow, I'll bet you guys are really tired!

Don't be the only one left behind!

Blinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #2
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 80
Default Re: Hey sweetie, y0u wanna attr@ct chick at the club?

Oh my goodness...it wouldn't be near as funny without your comments added on to it. With them though...VERY funny.

Sara
Old 05-09-2006   #3
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 428

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellette
Oh my goodness...it wouldn't be near as funny without your comments added on to it. With them though...VERY funny.

Sara
Hey Sara... we've been missing you... or have I just not checked the right threads?

Chip
Old 05-09-2006   #4
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by B
Hey Sara... we've been missing you... or have I just not checked the right threads?

Chip
Haven't been on much. My youngest just got 7 stitches, I've been busy with Japanese, and just haven't been checking the site. Spring is here, gardening and being outside taking pictures vs. hanging out on a bbs...outdoors wins.

Sara
Old 05-09-2006   #5
Llama

CamelKarma: 246
Editing OK?: Yes

Know what you mean Sara, but ya gota come in some time.

Joe
CI Photography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006   #6
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1362

LOL

Cheers for that Chip

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message, but a few electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Shortie is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: