Guilty Pleasures - Movies - Page 3
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2006   #21
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 80
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Guilty Pleasures - Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Foster
14, 12 and 10.

Jon.
Sounds about right...at that age they have an idea about what they can do to completely mortify their parents.

Sara
Old 04-06-2006   #22
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 22615
Editing OK?: Ask first

How about: Bad Santa - Allien vs Predator - Hell Boy - Grace Land - Gangs of New York - Gettsberg - Gladitor - Con Air - King Arthur - Cronicles of Riddik - Deep Blue Sea - Matrix - Four Brothers - SWAT - Men in Black - Men in Black 2 - The Island - Quigley Down Under. These are just a few in my collection. Love em all.
Old 04-10-2006   #23
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 20

chucklyman - You do realize that you have an Academy Award Winning film on that list? How could that be guilty pleasure?

My shameful pleasures:

Clue
Galaxy Quest
Battle Royal (Japanese)
Black Hawk Down
Lunatique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #24
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatique
chucklyman - You do realize that you have an Academy Award Winning film on that list? How could that be guilty pleasure?

My shameful pleasures:

Clue
Galaxy Quest
Battle Royal (Japanese)
Black Hawk Down
Lunatique is back!
Old 04-10-2006   #25
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 22615
Editing OK?: Ask first

I don't know about any Academy Award winning movies Lunatique. I buy them only for the entertainment value they give me.I have an extensive collection. Other than photography, they are my escape form the every day drudge of life.Godd to see you here.
Old 04-10-2006   #26
senses working overtime

CamelKarma: 402002
Editing OK?: Yes

Nice to see 'Battle Royale' in the list, though I think it's such a good movie that I don't feel guilty watching it. Can't say the same about 'Battle Royale 2' though :-\.
Paul Shields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #27
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 1469544

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellette
So how old are these musical kids? The worst my oldest son (very anxious to turn 5 which he'll be doing in May) sings in public is the "bunny song" from a Veggie Tale video about how this chocolate bunny is cool but other stuff, like soup, isn't. It sounds a bit odd if you don't know what they are talking about, but oh well. Not as bad as some things I've heard come out of kids' mouths, like back when I was teaching in a pre-K/K school.
Won't he be disappointed when he gets older and finds out that the Book of Daniel doesn't even mention chocolate rabbits!
scoundrel1728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #28
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Nice to see 'Battle Royale' in the list, though I think it's such a good movie that I don't feel guilty watching it. Can't say the same about 'Battle Royale 2' though :-\.
Yeah... BR2 was a disgrace to his father's memory (the son directed it after the director died). It was so bad that Uwe Boll could've made it.
Lunatique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006   #29
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoundrel1728
Won't he be disappointed when he gets older and finds out that the Book of Daniel doesn't even mention chocolate rabbits!
Highly likely, same as how Exocus didn't mention rockets and Daniel didn't actually hang out with the lions eating pizza and I know his view of Shakespeare is now fully warped because there was no prince Omlet. I seriously think that they first think about the adults when they write the videos and then they start to write the stuff in for the kids.

Sara
Old 04-20-2006   #30
aceman152

CamelKarma:

My guilty pleasure is John Candy Movies, Canadian Bacon being at the top of the list.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: