Election thread
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

View Poll Results: I am voting for/would vote for
Obama / Biden 72 48.98%
McCain / Palin 69 46.94%
Other (explain) 6 4.08%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 1033
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Election thread

Thought it might be interesting to see how the photocamel group will be voting in the U.S. election. If you're not from the states, here's your chance to vote anyway!

Feel free to comment.

Old 10-05-2008   #2
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 1229896
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: Election thread

I will never understand how anyone could possibly vote for the current party that holds the White House. It is the party of intolerance, exclusion, hate, fear, and war

For those of you who voted for The Pet Monkey and his cronies- okay, we forgive you. You were hoodwinked, bamboozled, and lied to. But to still support this party in any way, shape, or form is not just stupid, it is criminal.

Don't be led down the path of darkness once again. They want you to forget the past 7 1/2 years, doncha know. By golly, gee wiz, just forget our little f**k-ups that actually cost people their lives, vote for us again.

Any other free country in the world have thrown these bastards out of office and put The Pet Monkey and his cohorts in jail, where they belong.

I will vote for Obama. He is not the perfect candidate, but it is time for a change. We have had enough of the present bullshit to last two lifetimes.
Rick Waldroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #3
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 34

Saturday Night Live - VP Debate Open: Palin / Biden - Video - NBC.com
AlbertP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #4
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6968994

Someone with experience would be better than someone with virtually NONE, I'd think. And the one with virtually none has spend 75% of that time trying to get a better job.

But it is interesting to not that there are opposites in this whole MESS. One side has no experience at the top, and a wealth of experience backing him up, whereas the other party has a wealth of experience at the top, and no experience backing him up.

Might be way more interesting if Palin as running for Prez and McCain backing her, or if Biden was running and Obama backing him up.

Oh well, going by all the yacking from Rick, in 4 years we can vote for the other party just because the one that isn't in there, should be. So if the Dems win, in 4 years we vote Republican. Now we know the plan....

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #5
Bactrian

Now look, Mr. Pickles, my friend, how do you expect normal thinking people to react to such an extreme situation? It would be like the Nazi Party saying, "Hey, listen, you betcha we know Hitler was kind of a screw-up and made a few, tiny mistakes, but guess what, he is not around any more, and besides, all that was in the past so let's look ahead so you good folks go ahead and vote for us anyway- because, after all, we are just like you- **wink, wink***." Sickening, isn't it?

I truly believe Bush is a war criminal and his ass deserves to sit in jail. It is that plain and simple. For this country to have the audacity to put another Republican in the White House is an insult to the world, and especially an insult to the people of Iraq. Do we have no shame? Do we, as a basically kind and caring people have no remorse over what has transpired in Iraq? What in the hell has happened to our sense of decency?

I know we are better than this. And hopefully, come November, the American people will tell the Republican Party that they have had enough.
Old 10-05-2008   #6
Administrator

Ahh, communism at it best, eh? If Bush is similar to Hitler in some respects as you stated, then we shouldn't ever have a Republican in office again. So I guess Democrats from now on....Wonder who goes "under the desk" this time around? And then lies on national TV numerous times and in front of judicial committees about it......?

Old 10-06-2008   #7
Bactrian

I was wondering when one of you guys would bring up Clinton. The last fallback, the last hurrah of the right wingers- when in doubt and when you don't have a leg to stand on, just bring up good ol' Bill. It is disgusting trying to compare the two, don't you think? Let me ask you something. Is that all it takes, for The Pet Monkey to get a blowjob in the Oval Office and then lie about it, to convince you people that his ass should be impeached and better yet, sent to prison? Is that all you people are worried about?

For what it is worth, I thought Clinton should have resigned.

Clinton has become the last refuge, the last war cry for the far right. When in doubt, blame Clinton. Can't accept responsiblilty for your own actions, blame Clinton. And on and on and on and on and on and on......

Do you know how shallow and corrupt it sounds to compare the transgressions of both presidents? Clinton's problems seem so quaInt and faraway as compared to folks losing their lives for a rich man's war. What a friggin' joke. Hey, you dimwits got what you wanted- a man of God, one who would restore dignity to the White House- you know, one of us- and look what has happened to this great country. For once, just one damn time, will one of you people stand up and take responsibility? Just once. Any of you.

The Republican Party will become a viable party once again, when it throws the war mongers, the reliqious funadmentalist wackos, and the hate merchants out. Then it will become the true conservative party it once was. Until then, screw you guys. Get lost. Adios. Your time is up, and hopefully, real conservatives have had enough of you guys. It is over. You are finished. Toodles......
Old 10-06-2008   #8
Administrator

I'm not at all worried about Clinton. I'm more worried about you and your holier than thou attitude and why you think it is prudent or necessary to use words that just might be a bit much on a forum.

PS. I'm not standing up for nothing that has happened to this country, and I won't if Oslama never done nothing gets in there. These guys are all crooks to some degree. You think Obama gives one rats arse about you, you are freaking nuts.

Old 10-06-2008   #9
Bactrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pickles View Post
I'm not at all worried about Clinton. I'm more worried about you and your holier than thou attitude and why you think it is prudent or necessary to use words that just might be a bit much on a forum.

PS. I'm not standing up for nothing that has happened to this country, and I won't if Oslama never done nothing gets in there. These guys are all crooks to some degree. You think Obama gives one rats arse about you, you are freaking nuts.
Why, how typical- using the name Oslama. How typical.

I tell you what- just keep posting. Your own words speak volumes about your moral character, old timer.

Oh, and by the way, make sure you stay busy today sending out those hate-filled, Swift Boat tactic style emails to all your buddies and fellow zombies. Make sure you include the cute jokes about Obama's name, about him being a Muslim, and make sure you distort the truth- aw screw it, just go ahead and lie about everything- that is much easier. Hurry now, I know you have a lot of emails to send. Make your font size a bit bigger than normal for all those old timers and make sure you fill the emails with plenty of hate and fear. You should be pretty good at this by now, you guys have had a lot of practice tha past few years.....
Old 10-06-2008   #10
Bactrian

Albert, I have not laughed that hard in a long, long time. I had heard about this, but did not get a chance to see it live. Thanks for posting it.

The part where Tina Fey/Palin said, "You know, I am not trying to pander to the Florida voters, but since an early age, my two greatest loves have been Jews and Cuban food"- I almost wet my friggin' pants- that was funny.

And I tell you, the guy playing Biden had him down cold, right down to the fake smile, the body language, everything. He was great. Who is he?

But the best part of all is when Tina Fey whipped out the flute for the "talent portion" of the debate. Thanks once again for posting this.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: