Super Bowl XL - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2006   #11
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6968994
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Super Bowl XL

Yeah so, what is the problem? Truth hurts huh?

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006   #12
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 2121022
Editing OK?: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauerman
As an indication of how bad the Lions have gotten and how disillusioned with management they are - their official website took down their talk forums as most of the messages were critical of managment....

Jared
That's pathetic.
Old 01-24-2006   #13
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pickles
And to keep this all in perspective, and to meet Mikes request for combatical threads, I'm NOT a Ford guy, I'm a Chevy guy... but I drive a PT Cruiser. If that isn't Nikon vs Canon vs Olympus, I don't know what is
I drive a Dodge Durango, Chysler Town and Country and a Chevy 1 ton extended cargo van. I've probably owned more Chevy's than any other model over the years. Even my 1984 Jeep Cherokee had a Chevy straight 6 in it. And I'd buy a rice burner before I'd buy a Ford. And I guess I'm not alone in that feeling since Ford is closing and laying off so many people.

They talk about the Lions around here a lot because of Joe Harriton (sp?) being from Oregon. Ducks or Beavers college team, I'm not sure which, I get the two mixed up.

Mike
Old 01-24-2006   #14
Administrator

I think Joey Harrington was a Duck.

Now he's a Lion...and a pathetic one at that. I think he should be traded to the Redskins. They need help.

Old 01-25-2006   #15
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 65

Unfortunately, Joey was built up going into the NFL and hasn't really been able to live up to it yet. Maybe someday. Another person that comes to mind is Doug Flute. It seems like the more the kids are built up out of college, the harder it is for them to live up to it.

I suspect though, if Joey did go to the Redskins, they'd make a 1st rate quaterback out of him. That Lion's team seems to be holding him back.

Mike
Old 01-25-2006   #16
Administrator

Hey, no far bashing the Lions. That is my job. In fact, the inept management of the Detroit Lions is not holding Joey Harrington back. They are holding EVERY Detroit Lion player back. Matt Millen has a redder nose and bigger shoes than Bozo the Clown. And the Ford that owns 'em thinks his brain needs to fit in the 12 foot bed of their Super Chief pickup, when in fact it could fit in this little box I have here.

Old 01-26-2006   #17
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1495882

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jordan
* *I drive a Dodge Durango, Chysler Town and Country and a Chevy 1 ton extended cargo van. I've probably owned more Chevy's than any other model over the years. Even my 1984 Jeep Cherokee had a Chevy straight 6 in it. * And I'd buy a rice burner before I'd buy a Ford.* And I guess I'm not alone in that feeling since Ford is closing and laying off so many people.*

* They talk about the Lions around here a lot because of Joe Harriton (sp?) being from Oregon. Ducks or Beavers college team, I'm not sure which, I get the two mixed up.

* Mike
Mike, I raced cars, drag, midget, sprints and stocks for 30 years and we always said: A roll of bailing wire has a Ford part no. on it. Incidently, that's why I chose my net name Sidebyte. Sidebite is a tern used in dirt track sprint car racing, I changed the bite to byte because of computer language. It signifies bite on the rear tires coming out of the turn onto the straightaway.
Bill Force
Old 01-27-2006   #18
Administrator

Hey JD. Comment on this one please....

Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor faces up to 46 years in prison after two additional assault charges were filed against him Friday.

Michael Grieco, an assistant state attorney, said the charges reflect Taylor's alleged threatening of three people with a gun in an armed confrontation over an all-terrain vehicle on June 1.

Taylor, 22, now faces three counts of aggravated assault, each of which carries a minimum sentence of three years and a maximum of 15 years in prison. He also faces one misdemeanor battery charge that carries a potential one-year prison term.

Trial is scheduled to begin March 20 for Taylor, a former University of Miami star who signed a seven-year, $18-million contract after being drafted by the Redskins in 2004. He has six interceptions and 120 tackles in his two seasons.

Old 01-27-2006   #19
Camel Breath

You've got to be kidding? I haven't heard about this. Running to the Post now...

(You wouldn't want to face off against that guy on the football field, would you? LOL)

Let's see whether Snyder's money can get him out of this one.
Old 01-27-2006   #20
Camel Breath

Oh, that's old news. We'll see.

JDArt is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: