NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2006   #11
dc2
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 290
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidebyte
SOCCER?, probably the MOST rediculous sport ever invented. The hands and arms being the most dexterous part of the human body, REMOVED from the game is not only ludicrous but moronic. Soccer must have been invented by a retard born without arms? Here in South America it isn't regarded as a sport but a National Disaster if they lose to some other group of retards.
Well we call it football* because you use the foot and a ball , otherwise why not call it body ball
or whatever part of the body allowed ball , but football it ain't
Canon 1Ds2
I lost faith in religion as a child when I saw a lightning conductor being fitted to the local church.
RSPB Member.
dc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006   #12
senses working overtime

CamelKarma: 402002
Editing OK?: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidebyte
SOCCER?, probably the MOST rediculous sport ever invented. The hands and arms being the most dexterous part of the human body, REMOVED from the game is not only ludicrous but moronic. Soccer must have been invented by a retard born without arms? Here in South America it isn't regarded as a sport but a National Disaster if they lose to some other group of retards.
Harumph - that's fighting talk where I come from . You're welcome to keep your bizarre distortion of a sport that is American Football. I'm sure it's a great game for those brought up with it, but for me real football will always be the sport of the people for me and for pretty much every other nation on earth. It is a truely beautiful game .
Paul Shields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006   #13
senses working overtime

CamelKarma: 402002
Editing OK?: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauerman
We now return everyone to the regularly scheduled thread - about the collegiate championship of American Football!
Jared
Yes, I must apologise for the off-topic diversion I took this OT thread. Where's the moderator when you need one

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: