Toilet Wars! Gone too Far. Stay out of Women's restrooms - Page 3
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2016   #21
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1091466
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Toilet Wars! Gone too Far. Stay out of Women's restrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteD View Post

I am a Christian. I love all people. You can have your beliefs and I can have mine. Just leave me alone, I will leave you alone.
Preaching without practicing has a name and thy name is hypocrisy.

I can honestly say that there are two most remarkable men in the world today. Michio Kaku is one and I am the other one. Between us we cover all knowledge.

Kaku knows all that can be known....And I know the rest.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today?
Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present."

Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda
gryphonslair99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016   #22
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 60523190
Editing OK?: Ask first

Practice all the time. I just don't force my beliefs on anyone. Period.

I don't say, I believe in this and you will to or else.

52 weeks completed "completed"
pete's-try-at-a-365 "Completed"
P & A Photos Flickr
P & A Photos Photobucket
I live in the Land of the Free because of the Brave!
PeteD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016   #23
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 9058810
Editing OK?: Ask First

Believe in whatever you wish. Let others believe as they wish and do NOT trample on human rights. When you believe that your beliefs are superior to others and try to stamp out those beliefs, you no longer just believe, you are advocating how others live and that is just plain wrong. I was raised Catholic but find myself unable to believe that doctrine any longer. Perhaps if the present Pope had been around earlier but I see religion as the true opiate of the masses and the cause of more hatred.
jhawk1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016   #24
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 60523190
Editing OK?: Ask first

I kind of think that is what I just said.

52 weeks completed "completed"
pete's-try-at-a-365 "Completed"
P & A Photos Flickr
P & A Photos Photobucket
I live in the Land of the Free because of the Brave!
PeteD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016   #25
F1 Camel

I suspect we all think we are having our rights stomped on. I think your State's position in wrong as I do my State's reasoning. I still believe that our fear of someone getting something that we do not like is the primary difference in how we feel. I do not fear those who are different and it seems that our governments do.
Old 04-11-2016   #26
F1 Camel

Yep, Gryphonslair99, Kansas is my backward State which seems to be going down the tubes with little concern from the evangelical tea party legislature and Governor.
Old 04-11-2016   #27
F1 Camel

Quote:
I kind of think that is what I just said.
Right up to the trampling on others rights then the two took two different roads.

I can honestly say that there are two most remarkable men in the world today. Michio Kaku is one and I am the other one. Between us we cover all knowledge.

Old 04-11-2016   #28
F1 Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawk1000 View Post
Yep, Gryphonslair99, Kansas is my backward State which seems to be going down the tubes with little concern from the evangelical tea party legislature and Governor.
Yep were going down that toilet bowl together. Unfortunately here in Sedgwick County we also have Larry, Mo & Curly Joe on the County Council. Although Curly Joe may actually have a recall upheld against him. The DA ruled that the recall effort was not legal under the statutes and the courts said hold on, lets look at this. Be interesting to see what the ruling turns out to be.

Old 04-11-2016   #29
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 1229896
Editing OK?: No

Quote:
Why? You support them for their gender beliefs and feel they have the right to be who they are. Why do you then turn on the ones whose's beliefs are the other way? And not support their feelings and maybe religous beliefs? Trying to harm them monetarily to "force" them to change . That is a form of discrimination itself.

And no one is trampleing on anyone's rights. You have the "right" to use the bathroom. So use it. Go in, do what you got to do, wash and leave. You don't have to tell anyone who or what you are. Just like when I go in, I'm not going to announce I got to take a crap. I just go in and do it.

I am a Christian. I love all people. You can have your beliefs and I can have mine. Just leave me alone, I will leave you alone. So much of my tax money goes to helping the less fortunate through programs, local shelter, and so on. I also donate to the church, food bank and several organizations. Does that make me better than anyone? Nope. Makes me equal. But the Bible also says marriage is between a man and a woman,,,,,,,,so let's just leave the bible and Christians out of it.

Could care less about the president or any politician for that matter. I learned a long time ago. If you will lie, you will cheat. If you cheat, you will steal. They all do that.

I agree with everyone about this though. A perv, will do what he is going to do. No matter what sign is on the door. But, why give him the key to the door? That's like letting a bank robber in the bank by himself with everything open and no one else in there. Surely he won't be tempted?
The only problem with your argument is that Christians continually try and change everything and everyone to their belief system. You truly want to be left alone? Then cut the horseshit and practice what you preach. Better yet, leave the religious hoopla out of it and let's get down to business of being what this country should really be about.
Old 04-11-2016   #30
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 7045525

Quote:
I agree with everyone about this though. A perv, will do what he is going to do. No matter what sign is on the door. But, why give him the key to the door? That's like letting a bank robber in the bank by himself with everything open and no one else in there. Surely he won't be tempted?
Who said anything about handing out keys? You lost me on this one (seriously)

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: