NFL 2015/2016 Season - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2015   #11
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 820906
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: NFL 2015/2016 Season

Lori, just saw the pic on a 27 inches monitor. Both of you look kindda of different. You look kind of small and he looks like the green giant That's a good thing for a lineman.

I sure don't want to meet Tyler in a dark alley when he is mad at me

I'm good friends with him, right
Old 07-31-2015   #12
Camel Breath

Another question to Lori sis. It has been on my mind for a long time (I'm talking years).

Really, does Tyler know who I am? Did you tell him about me. Did he ever refer to me as uncle Al?

These might sound like strange questions to some. But where I am from, we take these things pretty seriously. Call it cultural differences if you will.

Go Tyler!
Old 07-31-2015   #13
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 933769
Editing OK?: Yes

Al, you are a hoot! I feel like a little person amongst giants when next to the guys in my family although not as much as my sisters do since I'm taller than them. Here's a shot with me and "my boys"
IMG_0931.jpg

LOL, he knows of my camel football crew but, no, he doesn't call you uncle Al.

~Life is too short to be around people who suck the life out of you!

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!

~No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys.

5D MKII | 7D | 70-200 2.8L IS II | 300 4.0L IS | 135L | 100/2.0 | 50/1.4 |35L |Speedlites: 580 EX II, 430 EX
WISHLIST

85L
lputman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015   #14
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 1099193

The Redskins are always the offseason champs!

Al's already covered the historical implosion the 49ers went through this offseason. Even Cowboys fans are shocked. This might be a year where "Forty-Whiners" is justified; just look at the nonsense spewed by some of the players earlier in the offseason.

Here in the Bay Area there is a bit of buzz surrounding the other team across the Bay, the Raiders. Raiders fans have been telling me all offseason that this next season is going to be a good one.

Unfortunately, as with everything involving the Oakland Raiders, I'll see it when I believe it. While rookie receiver Amari Cooper looks promising, everyone looks good in training camp. When the season starts, everyone will remember that QB Derek Carr has Michael Crabtree on the other side and is handing off to Trent Richardson.

Also, it is telling that the top coach they could hire was retread Jack Del Rio, though his work in Jacksonville looks better and better after looking at how Jacksonville's fared since he left town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aam1234 View Post
An egoistic GM who couldn't co-exist with a top-notch coach with a good ego. War ensued, where the coach lost (he was fired). A puppet coach was hired. Excellent/great players saw a sinking ship so they bailed out. Many retired in their early careers.
Don't forget the owner. Ultimately, it's all thanks to Jed York. His puppet coach was already here in the dark days of the Mike & Mike era; Interimsula just finally made it to the top job.

I wouldn't be surprised to see general manager Trent Baalke out the door after this season.

Also telling is that Frank Gore ultimately chose Indianapolis over Philadelphia, besides the Andrew Luck factor, is the fact that he mentioned that offensive coordinator Pep Hamilton is from the Jim Harbaugh coaching tree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aam1234 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if the 49ers become the worst team in the NFL this season. Sigh
Have you seen the guys playing quarterback for the Bills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lputman View Post
Al, here's a shot of Tyler and me after the spring game.
Attachment 238153
Looking good, you two. Will have to look for nationally-televised Ole Miss games this year.
Old 08-02-2015   #15
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 1099193

Trent Richardson is apparently headed towards the roster bubble in Oakland. He's also currently on the Non-Football-Injury (NFI) list.

Trent Richardson has 50-50 chance to make Raiders - NFL.com

Anyone remember when this guy was so hot the Browns traded up ONE SPOT with Minnesota to make sure they got him before another trade offer (probably invented by Minnesota) came in?

Former 49ers and Chiefs wide receiver Kyle Williams has apparently had four awful years ever since the 2011-2012 postseason where he became (fairly or unfairly) the scapegoat in the 49ers' NFC Championship Game loss*. He's now out for the season with a torn ACL in Broncos camp, after having missed time in the last four seasons due to knee and shoulder injuries, including sitting out all of last year.

Broncos WR Kyle Williams suffers Achilles injury - NFL.com

*"When you only get one first down, you don't deserve to go to the Super Bowl."
Old 08-03-2015   #16
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 26034
Editing OK?: Ask First

So there's this rumor that everyone is still alive around these parts?

Things are interesting here, about the only people that have been safe are Bortles and Scobee, other than that everyone's job has been on the line.

Lost our 1st round pick to an ACL tear in the first hour of the first practice, hopefully that's not a sign of things to come but we'll see.
prohobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015   #17
Camel Breath

Good to see everyone is back (plus Lori's gang).

Good times!
Old 08-03-2015   #18
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 589
Editing OK?: Yes

Well if there are 49ERs and Redskins here I might as well admit to being a Cowboy fan. Dont throw things please . I worry about our running game (or lack of) and Jerry Jones
Old 08-03-2015   #19
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 26034
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:
Originally Posted by duff01 View Post
Well if there are 49ERs and Redskins here I might as well admit to being a Cowboy fan. Dont throw things please . I worry about our running game (or lack of) and Jerry Jones

I would throw something, but then I remember I'm a Jags fan.... I can't throw nothing at nobody....well maybe Oakland...
prohobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015   #20
Camel Breath

Don't worry, as a 49ers fan I'll be throwing things at hour coach & GM...or else the TV (for poor play).

aam1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: