Happy Veteran's Day
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2014   #1
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 60523190
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Happy Veteran's Day

If you do not like shameless thank yous' , a debt of gratitude being paid, or just plain being a member of humanity then stop right here and go to another thread as it is about to happen. You have been warned. I will give you a second to change the channel.

Tic

Toc

Tic

Toc.

That should be enough time. I am a member of a family that has had member's in WWll, Vietnam and , Korean wars. I know the price of freedom all too well.

With that said, I would like to say a sincere Thank you to all our Vets. Without you and the ones that paid the ultimate sacrifice, we could not enjoy doing the things we take for such granted. You guys and gals made the US the strongest nation on the planet. No one asked you to do what you did (not talking about the draft, that is another subject). This country owes each and everyone of you a debt of gratitude which I personally do not think can really, ever be paid.

But I wanted to take the time to say thank you and hope you have a nice and safe day tomorrow.

Happy Veteran's Day

52 weeks completed "completed"
pete's-try-at-a-365 "Completed"
P & A Photos Flickr
P & A Photos Photobucket
I live in the Land of the Free because of the Brave!
PeteD is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: