Strange Karma
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2014   #1
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 487620
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Strange Karma

I received some Karma from someone I don't know if I know in a language I don't understand nor can I seem to get it translated. Can someone help by translating the following:

[urlhttp://truyenheo.mobi/]truyen sex[/url] Tôi yêu Lan đă hai năm nay. Nàng là một cô gái đẹp mà có lẽ không c̣n đứa con gái nào trong lớp tôi đẹp bằng. Chúng tôi là bạn thân của nhau từ hồi học lớp 6 tới giờ. Bây giờ chúng tôi đang học lớp 12 và đều trưởng thành, đều biến thành những nam thanh, nữ tú cả rồi.Tôi phát hiên ra sự thay đổi của Lan khi nàng đang học lớp 9. Cơ thể nàng như được lột xác ḥan ṭan chỉ sau một mùa hè ngắn ngủi. Nàng bỗng nhổ ǵo, cao lớn hẳn lên. Bộ ngực nàng căng phồng, đầy sức sống. Bộ mông của nàng từ xa cũng khiến không ai cầm ḷng được. Cặp đùi của nàng tuyệt đẹp. Nó trắng nơn và thon thả hết chê. Nói chung, trên cơ thể nàng bộ phận ǵ cũng thật cân đối, hài ḥa. . Làn da của nàng trắng thật mịn màng. Nàng xinh đẹp tuyệt vời. Qủa là một sắc đẹp trời cho. Tôi yêu nàng cũng v́ thế thôi.

heaterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014   #2
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 519927
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Strange Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaterguy View Post
I received some Karma from someone I don't know if I know in a language I don't understand nor can I seem to get it translated. Can someone help by translating the following:

[urlhttp://truyenheo.mobi/]truyen sex[/url] Tôi yêu Lan đă hai năm nay. Nàng là một cô gái đẹp mà có lẽ không c̣n đứa con gái nào trong lớp tôi đẹp bằng. Chúng tôi là bạn thân của nhau từ hồi học lớp 6 tới giờ. Bây giờ chúng tôi đang học lớp 12 và đều trưởng thành, đều biến thành những nam thanh, nữ tú cả rồi.Tôi phát hiên ra sự thay đổi của Lan khi nàng đang học lớp 9. Cơ thể nàng như được lột xác ḥan ṭan chỉ sau một mùa hè ngắn ngủi. Nàng bỗng nhổ ǵo, cao lớn hẳn lên. Bộ ngực nàng căng phồng, đầy sức sống. Bộ mông của nàng từ xa cũng khiến không ai cầm ḷng được. Cặp đùi của nàng tuyệt đẹp. Nó trắng nơn và thon thả hết chê. Nói chung, trên cơ thể nàng bộ phận ǵ cũng thật cân đối, hài ḥa. . Làn da của nàng trắng thật mịn màng. Nàng xinh đẹp tuyệt vời. Qủa là một sắc đẹp trời cho. Tôi yêu nàng cũng v́ thế thôi.

Looks Viet Namese but its been a LOOOOONG time since I messed with that.

Gut feeling says you is been hacked.
Old 10-15-2014   #3
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 169270948
Editing OK?: Yes

It is Vietnamese. Below is a machine translation. Can you please let us know who the user is?
Cheers, Murray

I love spread two years. She is a beautiful girl that maybe there's little girl in my class with beautiful. We're a close friend of each other since grade 6. Now we are all adults and 12 class, all turned into the south, women and all.I found out the change of Thailand when she was in 9th grade. Her body as body peel perfectly after a short summer. She suddenly spit ǵo, tall. Her breasts sack, full of life. The buttocks of her remote makes no one to take. Those pipes of her beautiful. It white nơn and slender out of old-fashioned. In general, on her body parts what is balanced, relevance. . The skin of her white's smooth membrane. She was pretty awesome. Trickle is a beauty for. I love you too because that's all.
mistermonday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014   #4
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 57846952

Here it is done with google translate.

I love Thailand for two years. She is a beautiful girl that probably no girl in my class pretty fair. We are best friends since 6th grade to now . Now we are in grade 12 and mature , have turned into men , and women roi.Toi discovered that both the change of Finland when she was in grade 9 as her body was completely stripped the after a short summer . She suddenly by the wind , tall and climbing . Her chest puffed , full of vitality . Her buttocks remote Ministry also refrain that no one is . Her gorgeous thighs . It is white and slender peeled off criticism . Generally, on what parts of her body so well balanced and harmonious . . Her skin was silky white . She was pretty amazing . It is really a heaven for beauty . I loved her so well alone .

Canon 80D - Canon 6D - Canon 500L - Canon 17-40L - Canon 24mm Pancake - Canon 40mm - Sigma 24-105 ART - Sigma 105 macro - Samyang 20mm - Canon 1.4 mkIII
Mark Lattimer-Hedley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014   #5
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6968994

I banned to offender anyway.

Olympus Passion Magazine
Idiot Savant AND trouble-maker...

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: