NFL 2014/2015 Season - Page 87
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2015   #861
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 820906
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: NFL 2014/2015 Season

It's mid-July, which means the beginning of a new season.

I'll start a new thread once I got home (currently spending my vacation at our summer house).

See you soon.
Old 08-22-2016   #862
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: NFL 2014/2015 Season

Although the NFL generally avoided the alarming off-field episodes that plagued it last year, this systemover the field rarely was memorable.

Except when officials were making incorrect calls, perhaps. Or
anytime a standout receiver was losing control and drawing three personal fouls (along with subsequent suspension). Or if your Packers got for the “Fail Mary” of a few years back with the own desperation throw around the final play to overcome Detroit. The game also was boosting the online sales and advertisment for snacks, berverages and team shirts. Spectators, business men, and the NFL team all get benefit through it.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: