Cross your fingers
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013   #1
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 26034
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Cross your fingers

I normally don't get excited about things, pretty laid back dude. Though I guess there is a first time for everything..

I had an interview to get a position in downtown Jacksonville. It's related to the job I have now, just in a different spot. So, going to this interview I was crossing one of the many bridges in the city, and it was the middle of sunrise... and OMG! the light was AWESOME... then I went into the building, and the view was incredible. I won't have an office with a view, but I'll have access to plenty of floors with which to take pictures from.

If I get this position, I'm gonna have SO many spots to sit and take pictures of sunrises, sunsets, skylines, building, bridges, river, people... you name it... it's going to be supremely epic, and I'll be able to do this during "the golden hour" which has been damn near impossible up to this point because of my position now, coupled with school.

So... yeah... cross em all for me.

Old 02-03-2013   #2
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 17045
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: Cross your fingers

Well good luck with your new job. I have been at my same job for 22years already. I have no windows in my department so I do not see anything of the outside except on break if I get one. But I walk 1 mile to work and then 1 mile back home everyday so I get some air and exercise at that time.
nolanr66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013   #3
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 26034
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Cross your fingers

Thanks, and I know how the windows thing goes. I've had jobs like that.

I would also love to live a mile from work though 3 is better... I used to live about 3 miles away and it was awesome to wake up, pack my work clothes, throw on my boots and walk to work. Get there, take a shower and be ready to take on the world.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: