Mental Illness Control (Gun Related) - Page 86
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013   #851
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1495882
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Mental Illness Control (Gun Related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pixel View Post
My ILK? You mean the people who disagree with you?

Hmm.. something to ponder. So the US is in a state of ruin huh? I visit Columbia on a quarterly basis to assist in getting that countries control back from all the Cartels and corruption. I see a state of ruin but it's not in the US. We as a country have a problem but it is better than any other country out there.
I'm referring to "government employees", I doubt if you have ever been to Colombia (can't even SPELL it correctly). The Colombian economy is robust and growing at an alarming rate (which further proves you're full of it), their GNP is far above the US and any other So. American country. Your rhetoric applies to Venezueala but not Colombia, even real estate is increasing at a fast pace.
I have lived here for 14 years and I do believe I know the country far better than you.
Incidently, I not only own my home outright, my farm and 2 businesses that allows me to speak with authority.
If you can't see the DECAY of American inner-cities you are either blind, stupid or a govt. employee.

Adolph Hitler
Sidebyte is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: