And so she's not here anymore...
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2006   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 25
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default And so she's not here anymore...

...but I know she's here more than before.
My Mom... not my mom (f**** U! You've stopped to cry for my father as I signed for you to take all of what he left to his sons! Talking 'bout everything is material you know!) but my MOMMY UNCLE MADDIE has gone.
Simply telling to some friends that I'm feeling not well.
I've tried not to write here this and continue to ask U some as usual... but I didn't have any success.
So... here it is this post.

Croma65 with Barbie, my sister Gio and my brother/brother-in-law Mark.

PS: this time I really made a mess with English

PS: I apologize for my bad English.
croma65 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > OT: Off-topic »

Share this topic: