Flight of The White-Faced Heron
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Olympus

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2018   #1
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 5330088
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Flight of The White-Faced Heron

moreover, PLIGHT OF THE RED-FACED PHOTOGRAPHER
This morning’s birding walk by One Mile Creek was almost a complete tragedy rather than a half one.
One never knows what photo op will present until it happens. Today it was a White-Faced Heron foraging in the creek.
I spotted it before it spotted me stalking it from behind a big tree, about 40 metres from target and within range of the lens.
The M5 Mkii was chattering away merrily, chewing up megabytes at 10 fps, ‘woopee, gotcha!’, I said, before noticing the “No Card” alert!
I could have died on the spot had I not had a spare in my wallet that I hastily loaded, just in time to capture the scene before Heron took to its wings.

OMD M5 Mkii + 40-150mm F2.8 Pro with tc. * 1/1600sec, F6.3, ISO 1600, 210mm

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Olympus »

Share this topic: