Continuous shooting at 10/fps
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Olympus

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Week Ago   #1
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 5122782
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Continuous shooting at 10/fps

A most extraordinary thing. Riding the euphoric wave of yesterday’s Welcome Swallow shoot, I came upon a flutter of Swallowtail Butterflies.
How coincidental that they were flying erratically around a pink bottlebrush tree in a mating ritual – catching them in flight was harder than Chinese algebra!
I was glad of the Sandisk 128GB Extreme Pro card in the slot that enabled continuous shooting at 10/fps for lots of attempts of which less than 10% were useable.

Dainty Swallowtail (Papilio anactus)

OMD M5 Mkii, 1/5000", F5.6, ISO1600, AE Mode * Lens: 40-150mm F2.8 Pro with X1.4 converter

Old 1 Week Ago   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 6146683
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Continuous shooting at 10/fps

Anything over 5% is very good.
Mike67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 5122782
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Continuous shooting at 10/fps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike67 View Post
Anything over 5% is very good.

I agree. Indeed, even if you fill the card and there's just one super duper, cracker shot to add to your archives, then I'm happy.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Olympus »

Share this topic: