Some recent shots with the E-1 + 50-200mm + EX-25
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Olympus

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2006   #1
senses working overtime

CamelKarma: 402002
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Some recent shots with the E-1 + 50-200mm + EX-25

I love how a simple extension tube turns the 50-200mm into a pretty cool macro machine (click thumbnail for thread).

[iurl=http://www.photocamel.com/index.php/topic,11828.0.html][/iurl]

[iurl=http://www.photocamel.com/index.php/topic,11829.0.html][/iurl]

Old 07-18-2006   #2
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 344
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Some recent shots with the E-1 + 50-200mm + EX-25

As usual, I learn a little bit more when I look at your pics. My only beef with the 1st and 2nd is in the first, maybe there's a bit of empty space at the top (this is super minor honestly and I am not even quite sure of my assesment). The 2nd one I love it but it has this spider web thing clinging that looks a blit liky iccky saliva from a millions years old Trex's mouth. Yeah, my imagination ...

- Raist
Old 07-18-2006   #3
senses working overtime

CamelKarma: 402002
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Some recent shots with the E-1 + 50-200mm + EX-25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raist3d
As usual, I learn a little bit more when I look at your pics. My only beef with the 1st and 2nd is in the first, maybe there's a bit of empty space at the top (this is super minor honestly and I am not even quite sure of my assesment). The 2nd one I love it but it has this spider web thing clinging that looks a blit liky iccky saliva from a millions years old Trex's mouth. Yeah, my imagination ...
Thanks for the feedback Raist. Your imagination is indeed too vivid .

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Olympus »

Share this topic: