Sedona AZ in Winter
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Nature & Wildlife

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009   #1
Dromedary

Location: Travelin' the US in Motorhome, Shooting pictures and Painting.
CamelKarma: 3315
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Cool Sedona AZ in Winter

Though we are two Artists living full time in a Motor Home traveling the US painting, our favorite part of the country is AZ & UT or "The Red Rock Country."

This Chapel is the only church built in a National Park.
Now for a different than the customary view, you can see a Photo of it in Winter. The trackback link will show some of my paintings of various subjects, from AZ to Aircraft and the East Coast.
For more Winter Views of Sedona see web link:
http://rjohnston.zenfolio.com/p98528...7784#h2e767784

“Photography is an Art practice, I use all sorts of techniques. It is hybrid. No purity. No technological optimism and no desire to cling to the past either.

Photography shouldn’t really be about photography, it’s more to do with the stuff around you – beauty, ugliness, joy, melancholy, the weird and the familiar.”
RJohnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1349815
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Sedona AZ in Winter

cool pic some really nice paintings on your link. guess i should try and visit my sister in arizona before she moves someplace boring huh?
lakejessup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009   #3
Dromedary

Location: Travelin' the US in Motorhome, Shooting pictures and Painting.
CamelKarma: 3315
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: Sedona AZ in Winter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakejessup View Post
cool pic some really nice paintings on your link. guess i should try and visit my sister in arizona before she moves someplace boring huh?
You may have a great idea!

“Photography is an Art practice, I use all sorts of techniques. It is hybrid. No purity. No technological optimism and no desire to cling to the past either.

Photography shouldn’t really be about photography, it’s more to do with the stuff around you – beauty, ugliness, joy, melancholy, the weird and the familiar.”
RJohnston is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Nature & Wildlife »

Share this topic:

Tags
az, chapel, red, rock, sedona