Hasselblads - Page 6
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2010   #51
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 1099193
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Hasselblads

Okay, here we go.

Turns out I had "Activity Monitor" pulled up as well. Sweet.

I had 2.12 GB of NEF files to be processed, and after approximately 4 minutes I was greeted with 307.9 MB of JPEGs all ready to go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lr3_screen02.jpg (113.2 KB, 62 views)
Old 12-13-2010   #52
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 690429
Editing OK?: Yes

Saweeet!, that is -fast-

thanks again!

...€0.02...

Kindest regards!

Max@Home

Canon PowerShot G1X MkII, Canon PowerShot G3X, some accessories (hoods, flashes, filters, tripod) and some knowledge to use them
Max@Home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011   #53
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First

I did both colour and B/W darkroom work in my home and really enjoyed doing it. However, the toxic nature of the chemical fumes especially in colour work was really affecting me--coughing for days after a darkroom session--that my doc told me to stop. Just at about that time digital came along and I never looked back. I now have a cupboard full of Hassy and Nikon film equipment doing nothing. Great shame. The darkroom stuff I sold very quickly.
bellesimages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011   #54
Llama

CamelKarma: 104162
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellesimages View Post
I did both colour and B/W darkroom work in my home and really enjoyed doing it. However, the toxic nature of the chemical fumes especially in colour work was really affecting me--coughing for days after a darkroom session--that my doc told me to stop. Just at about that time digital came along and I never looked back. I now have a cupboard full of Hassy and Nikon film equipment doing nothing. Great shame. The darkroom stuff I sold very quickly.
Forget about Nikon, what Hassy equipment do you have? I have Hassy film but i am really looking for Hasselblad 500cm body only chrome [i have 501cm black], and would like to have the viewfinder different than WLF, if you have PM45 for example then i am interested, if you have 500series camera then what lenses do you have?
The problem is that i live overseas in UAE, so if the shipping is problem for you if you plan to sell something then i understand, but pm me of what Hassy stuff do you have now with you if you think to sell? I hope you have some film even expired, i am interested in all 120/220 film you have whatever it is B&W or color.

http://hamrani.deviantart.com/gallery/
Tareq is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format »

Share this topic: