Digital Back for the Hasselblad 503CX Query
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2006   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Digital Back for the Hasselblad 503CX Query

Does anyone know if someone makes a digital back for the 503CX camera body?

All comments will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Phillip

Old 03-19-2006   #2
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 11
Default Re: Digital Back for the Hasselblad 503CX Query

IMACON back . Yes and Hasselblad bought out Imacon. this i know cause i was sponsored by them a while back. Now Hassie has bought up Imacon and what used to be called the Imacon back is now a dig back for Hassies. Trouble is they are like $17k but are 22 megapixels, huge files, something i see as a detriment actually. I shoot sometimes 300 files in a shoot so i need alotta files space room. But Hasssies coming out with something this year that will rokk. YOu might want to wait to get one of those....I AM !!!! I also have a 503 too >>>>>JUSTICE
justicehoward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006   #3
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Default Re: Digital Back for the Hasselblad 503CX Query

Thank you, Sir!*

Man, I've been everywhere trying to get an answer to this.* I have a 503CX that want to sell and every person that takes a look at my gear wants to know if there is a DB for the 503CX.* I emailed Hasselblad USA, but they never responded.* I looked at Sinar, Leaf, and some other manufacturer and saw nothing about a back for the 503CX.

Sir, I really appreciate the time you took to make this post.* Just in case you know anyone interested in this gear, I'll leave the link to it.

http://homepage.mac.com/pabriles/Hasselblad_Gear/

Warm Regards,
Phillip

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format »

Share this topic: