Digital Back options (Current) - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2007   #11
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 332
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Digital Back options (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedauwoo View Post
Ok..thanks....checked in with Leaf...waiting for a quote now, I guess...

Didn't B & H carry their back at one time? I cannot find them listed anywhere...for prices....are they still in the $10,000+ range...or is anything more affordable yet?
If you want to send me an e-mail to SecondFocus@mac.com I will refer you to my pro rep at one of the major camera stores.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format »

Share this topic: