LensBaby for the Pentax 67
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2007   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Question LensBaby for the Pentax 67

Lensbaby now has a model for the Pentax 67. It looks like fun, but I already have a tilt-shift lens for my Pentax 67. Can anybody talk me out of getting a Lensbaby for it? Or tell me why I should get one.

Old 05-08-2007   #2
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 80
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: LensBaby for the Pentax 67

get a coke bottle, saw the bottom off and glue it to the front of any lens.
Instant cheap lensbaby and you get a free drink!!
Rob
Old 05-21-2007   #3
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 9684
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: LensBaby for the Pentax 67

well, the lensbaby is not an very expensive lens, so if yu have the money, then go for it.

Also, if possible, try it out in the shop, whatever camera you try it on is not important, what is important is the results and how it works.

------------------------------
Svalöv, Sweden
riha is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format »

Share this topic: