Zenza BRONICA - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012   #11
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 1004893
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Zenza BRONICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian.austin View Post
Two options: (1) sacrifice a roll of film or (2) PM me your address and I'll send you a few.

Brian, I thought I had responded but I see I didn't. Thanks for the offer but I had ordered some film with the idea of sacrifice a roll to get the spool but then found a source on E-Bay. Film and spool should be here by the weekend, I hope.

thanks for the offer of the spools.

Olympus OMD EM-1, EPL1, standard kit lens, 17mm 1.8, 60mm macro, 75-300mm II, 45mm 1.8, Rokinon 7.5mm Fish Eye, lens cap lens, ec-14, Fl-36 flash, adapter, misc accessories.
mike C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012   #12
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 240
Editing OK?: Ask First

These are lovely cameras. A friend lent me his ETRSi that he had not used in 10 years. I dont think he wants it back. I have put over 30 120 films thru it and developed them all and I love this camera. I have a fridge full of expired Kodak film...Ektachrome, Porta, Pro etc...and a range of ISO's. I picked over 100 of them up real cheap and I thought it would help me learn.
Well 1st thing you know expired film as far back as 2000, is fine as. the 2nd thing is I have developed all these film in my own humble darkroom using bw chemicals. They turn out fine. Yes they may have a cast from the colour dyes.....but they scan fine, and I have some awesome images from that. developing from the negative in an enlarger may be more of a challenge.........but as far as developing my own films and at such a good price when I bought them..........like $5 for 5 films...its been a wonderful thing.
I had bought old twin reflexes that IO couldnt get to work but loved the film ratio.........and had dreamed of a good medium format cam...........now I have one and love this camera.
I would post links but dont think I can here, and havent got round to uploading to this/another gallery.
But google blindpoet, and head for the pbase link or kiwivagabond and head for flickr.
each community has its own strength.........but i will be leaving pbase when it expires..........

Great camera
have fun

Graham
BlindPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013   #13
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 364
Editing OK?: No
Default Re:Hasselblad 500CM I am selling

I hope I can post this here. If not forgive me. I am selling a 500CM Hasselblad with a12 back, 80mm CF lens, and prism finder. $850.00

Hasselblad 500CM, 80mm, A12, prism

Interested?

Let me know.

Thanks,
Michael
mcandee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013   #14
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10

Welcome to the 645 format! I started shooting weddings in the early 80's with the ETRS using 2 backs, 2 each 120 and 220 film holders, and a Speed Grip. I really appreciated being able to take 30 photos with 220 film before reloading, and the Speed Grip made the ETRS handle much like a 35mm camera (especially for verticals). Digital may rule the roost now, but I still have and love the ETRS system.
Dektol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013   #15
Alpaca

What lens did you get. My favorite with this camera was a 150 3.5
jgettis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013   #16
Alpaca

I now have only the 75 f2.8 and 150 f3.5 lenses.
Dektol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013   #17
Alpaca

Pretty much what I had but did get the 50mm but did not use it as much. Miss the camera had to sell it when I got married to pay bills.
jgettis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013   #18
Lubbock, Tx.

CamelKarma: 307172

We still use the 645's when shooting for one particular commercial client. (Weird when you think about it).
Gun of choice is the ETRsi.

Any pro lab should be able to process and scan the negs before glassining them, with the exception of digital only labs like WHCC. BWC in Dallas still does tons of film processing and are a Fuji Lab.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format »

Share this topic: