Hasselblad 80mm CF extension tube
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2006   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 11
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Hasselblad 80mm CF extension tube

Hi all,

I am using a Hasselblad 80mm CF lens. I want to get an extension tube so I can use it for close-ups. Any ideas on what to buy?

Basically, what I need is to be able to go closer to the subject and do a tighter crop until I manage to get a 120mm. I will also use it for product photography. Right now, I could only crop to the chest level for portraits 'coz of the minimum focusing distance.

Thanks.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format »

Share this topic: