Fuji 645zi
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2012   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Fuji 645zi

Thinking about a Fuji 645zi as an addition to my standard dslr kit. I'm getting back into film slowly. I am used to using the Fuji rangefinder system asI have GSW690 and a BL690 system. Just need some additional encouragemant. Only draw back is the zoom is pretty limited.
RB

Old 08-27-2012   #2
Former Camel

CamelKarma: 1445
Default Re: Fuji 645zi

Best 645 Fuji made. Not that much bigger than my early GA645 folder. Accurate on AF, with Manual override. I've had five of them. One had a shutter count of 234,000 and still reliable when I sold it. Most of my best 645 images came from the Fujifilm GA645Zi. Never sent one in for service or repair.
Saichiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #3
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 1876461
Default Re: Fuji 645zi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbphoto View Post
Thinking about a Fuji 645zi as an addition to my standard dslr kit. I'm getting back into film slowly. I am used to using the Fuji rangefinder system asI have GSW690 and a BL690 system. Just need some additional encouragemant. Only draw back is the zoom is pretty limited.
RB
I have a GS645W.... Haven't run a roll through in a while. It's oriented in the "vertical" format.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format »

Share this topic: