Mamiya ZD 22 MP Digital Back...?
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2011   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 186457
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Mamiya ZD 22 MP Digital Back...?

I know the early versions of the Mamiya ZD 22 MP Digital Backs had some issues, namely that it had some ugly "purple worms"....
I am just wondering whether you are recommending this back for people photography for someone who is just about to enter the MF world. I am planning to buy a top back in the near future but I just want to get a more affordable back to start with...

1. Have you ever owned this back? Did you like it? Didn't you like it?

2. Does it make sense to start with a cheaper back?

3. How about colors on this back compared to other backs?

Thanks!

haring is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format »

Share this topic: