Hasselblad HC 50-110 test shots
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2010   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 1259
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Hasselblad HC 50-110 test shots

My zoom lens for the Blad arrived today!

I'm excited.

This is a little test I did inside (we have 70-80kph winds with rain outside today) using a little set of cats and mice that I have. They go on a cross marked board and you play cats and mice (a la noughts and crosses) with them. My sister sent it to me from Sri Lanka.

I set up 4 cats and a mouse on the window ledge and out the H2 on aperture priority and shot wide open, just zooming between shots.

Lens test HC 50-110 by Photography by Odille, on Flickr

You can see it larger (2048 wide) on Flickr

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Medium and Large Format »

Share this topic: