Amber's Eye
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Macro & Close-up

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2014   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 194888
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Amber's Eye

After getting a little direction from folks on the Forum, I shot my first eye today and I am quite happy with the outcome. I was not happy with the size of the catchlights and then I had a Eureka moment. I switched to a 580EXII (away from my studio strobes) and used a snood. It was difficult at first to direct the light but once done, I was happy with the results both in lighting.color and the size of the catch lights. Amber does have very pretty eyes.

EOS 1D Mk IV and EF 100 L Macro f/2.8 mounted on a monopod.
Focus: manual.

"Coffee's for Closers"

RI Photographer | RI Wedding Photographer
DIGITALphotoconcept is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Macro & Close-up »

Share this topic:

Tags
eye, macro