Does anyone have any expreience with steve kaeser lighting kits? - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Lighting Technique

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2017   #11
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Does anyone have any expreience with steve kaeser lighting kits?

I bought a duffel bag from this company and it fell apart the first time I used it. A huge hole the size of my head opened on the size and 2 of the 3 wheels broke. I bought the bag on ebay 7/24/16. I left for a trip on 8/19/16 and returned 9/1/16. The first time the bag was used was on 8/19/16, and it started to fall apart when it was used.

I could not return it within their 30 day window because I was away from home. When I returned, only a couple of days after the 30 day return period had expired, I tried to return it on ebay where I purchased it from, but they denied the claim despite telling them that it fell apart after only one use and they didn't care that I couldn't return it because I was away from home. The company has fought my claims with paypal and my credit card company, and refuse to take responsibility for their poor quality products. They hide behind their 30 day return policy as if it's their religion.

I have emailed them directly and BJ (Bettina Jensen) only want to give excuses, and refuse to refund me for the item. They have offered to exchange it, but clearly nobody would want another bag that will fall apart after using it only once. Only a complete refund is acceptable.

I highly recommend you stay far away from this company!

File Type: jpg 20160905_103320.jpg (179.5 KB, 12 views)
auser is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Lighting Technique »

Share this topic: