Litedome XTC Adapter
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Lighting Technique

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2008   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 325569
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Litedome XTC Adapter

I'm getting back into photography and diving into my lights and equipment that I've stored for 10 + years I'm finding some things have gone missing! I've got or had a Litedome XTC 24" x 36" and seem to have miss placed the universal mount to my Norman 4 light 500w heads. Long story short can anyone recommend a replacement from ebay or does anyone have the same combination that can take some pics and post some minor sizes and I'll have a new mount made. Thanks for any help or recommendation you can furnish! On the plus side the strobes still work with digital cameras and the Cameron back drop holder works real well! Might be able to post a pic of the studio later this weekend if all goes well!

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Lighting Technique »

Share this topic: