Lighting Set-up #2. Still trying to learn. - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Lighting Technique

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2007   #11
Former Camel

CamelKarma: 34
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Lighting Set-up #2. Still trying to learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosheezy View Post
hi i bought my lighting equipment that i never used it literly sits on my room floor collecting dust i dont even know how to set it up
Next time you feel the urge to get rid of your money, I'd appreciate a Western Union check, fosheezy!
W.Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007   #12
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 151938
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Lighting Set-up #2. Still trying to learn.

JACKCAT I will do that provided I can find someone to come play victim for me . I just feel lost at times so playing and experimenting sounds like the thing to do.

fosheezy get them out and join the fun, I keep coming here and reading and also in the people forum and trying to learn. It is helping but I can tell it will take some time to get the results I am looking for.

http://pbase.com/harrydavid
Amateur having fun! Feel free to edit any of my images.
harryd is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Lighting Technique »

Share this topic: