Hair Light - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Lighting Technique

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007   #11
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 1551
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Hair Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_C View Post
what if you're using no Hensel lights?
i guess you still do the same thing. i don't use hensel... or elinchrom or broncolor or any of the pricey-er, "not made in america," flash systems. i use novatrons... made in texas (which is almost "not made in america" but not quite. )
I recently released my 3rd e-book, Zen and the Art of Portrait Photography. My first two e-books, Guerrilla Glamour and Guerrilla Headshots, are, of course, available to purchase as well. Visit my Pretty Girl Shooter glamour photography blog. I update regularly.
jimmyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #12
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 187

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyd View Post
i guess you still do the same thing. i don't use hensel... or elinchrom or broncolor or any of the pricey-er, "not made in america," flash systems. i use novatrons... made in texas (which is almost "not made in america" but not quite. )
I thought Texas was still part of Mexico!!
Old 07-14-2007   #13
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_C View Post
I thought Texas was still part of Mexico!!
The only reason we don't slip in to Mexico is because Oklahoma sux!!

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Lighting Technique »

Share this topic: