Can I do off camera flash? - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Lighting Technique

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2007   #11
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 104888
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Can I do off camera flash?

Not necessarily, Go to a camera store and try one out. They are not much more expensive. A "peanut" slave is all you need IF it works. I could not get any slaves to sync with my on camera flash and that was using 3 different point and shoot cameras. I think it has something to do with the point at which on camera flashes sync with the shutter.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Lighting Technique »

Share this topic: