THE TRUTH ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHIC LIGHTING- new!The Truth About Photographic Lighting An - Page 8
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Lighting Technique

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2015   #71
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 119507
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHIC LIGHTING- new!The Truth About Photographic Lighting

Great thread. Just read the whole thing and I feel like I need a nap and a reread to really soak everything up lol.
gckless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016   #72
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHIC LIGHTING- new!The Truth About Photographic Lighting

Thank you Ed! Great article. You are so right. I have spent countless hours studying light. While I've improved greatly as a result of study and practice, there is still so much more to learn and master.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Lighting Technique »

Share this topic: