THE TRUTH ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHIC LIGHTING- new!The Truth About Photographic Lighting An - Page 5
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Lighting Technique

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2013   #41
Llama

CamelKarma: 1028299
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHIC LIGHTING- new!The Truth About Photographic Lighting

Ed,
This is a super article, as are all the ones I have seen by you. It recalls my very first college photography course in, well back when hippie painted Volkswagens were all the rage, butwe spent about a full semester doing assignments using a single light. His philosophy, acorrect one in my opinion, was that if you could master using a single candle as a light source the rest would fall into place. Anyway great article.
RetCombatVet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013   #42
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHIC LIGHTING- new!The Truth About Photographic Lighting

Hi Ed, thanks for sharing this, I considered myself amateur with it comes to photography, I love photography but I have to admit I still need a lots of lesson to learn with comes to photography other than clicking the shutter and zooming LOL thanks for this it would be a great help
Contest_Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013   #43
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 5188665
Editing OK?: Ask First

Thank you Sir! There is lots of good information on this forum to help you in learning photography. If you have specific questions please post them- there are many advanced and pro photographers here who take pleasure in helping others. Enjoy the forum!

Ed

WELCOME
Old 06-25-2013   #44
Alpaca

great read! thank you!
eyes of mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013   #45
Former Camel

Hello Sir, really great, very helpful article. Thank you.
Dushad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013   #46
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 1232477

Ed:
L'shanah Tovah to you and yours. :>)))
M.
Mark Feldstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013   #47
Photocamel Master

Mark! My goodness it's 5774!

A happy, sweet, successful and healthy New Year to the Fieldsteing Family fro the Shapiro Clan in Canada.
Old 09-05-2013   #48
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 199623261
Editing OK?: Yes

Have a good year guys !!!
Old 10-18-2013   #49
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 70205

Wowzer! Awesome article Ed, I'm an enthusiastic newby and didn't know that light and the science thereof was so important in creative photographic expression. This is an ace forum so glad to have found it
Cheers
maxwellmcauley778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #50
Photocamel Master

Thanks Max... and welcome to the Camel!

Ottawa, Canada
Ed Shapiro is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Lighting Technique »

Share this topic: