iPhone Works too
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Landscape & Travel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2019   #1
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 14471388
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default iPhone Works too

Sitting on the last bus back to our home city from the beach tonight. I looked out the bus window at this painted wall and wanted to capture it so bad. But didn’t feel like hauling out my camera from my backpack, and then needed to change out the long lens that I had been using, to my wide to normal zoom. I just had a couple of minutes before the bus left, so grabbed my iPhone 6 out of my pants pocket, hopped out the back door, grabbed 3 shots in both horizontal and vertical, then hopped back on the bus just as it was leaving. Hey —— the phone works too LOL.

——————

Robert Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6968994
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: iPhone Works too

Worked pretty well if you ask me....

And a colorful doorway...

Olympus Passion Magazine
Idiot Savant AND trouble-maker...

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Landscape & Travel »

Share this topic: